2011年3月3日 星期四

where my uni?==

4.3.2011

aiyo...tis fews day!
i m busy thinking about my uni!==
quite late lo...
now i realise !==
i regret!!~~~~


hard to choose a uni~
too many things to be considered!
money!standard!skul view also?==

haiz.....

time nt wait for me ~scolarship also!
wad the...==
y juz less 1 A compare to others!
den i hav to make my decision faster!
juz within fews day!
==

if not!
i loss my 6800 scolarship!!!
i juz get 6000==

the difference is too big!
make me imbalance in my deep heart!

the 1 more A is so so important!==

i should blamed on my BM again!~
shit==



haiz.............!

200k+ is many!
can my dad efford?!==

somemore my little cute bro  wan go japan study!==
sot kia...where can born so much money!==

y sky nt drop money?==


maybe...
i juz nid to c the next step i m goin to!
no nid consider so much!==


!!!!!.....................

1 則留言: