2013年8月10日 星期六

plan

when my day go without a plan or my day gone not according my plan...
shit,my mood n day ruined...
bt i always did so..LOL

the third week n i haven start any revision yet...
lolzzzz....few week ltr i will start regret...
n well,i better start tmr so tat i will feel good n fine when exam coming~~

three courses for tis sem...should hav score a better grade or best grade..lolz
not to streess myself so much btw..lolz

hmmm..should enjoy my life here.....
i buy groceries snack ...lolz...n i m happy ...
bt whr is my shoes,my cloth,my bags= =
i need them as well=(

bt au dollar stop my step= =

i miss ringgit shopping...dollar shopping drive me crazy...
i m get used to buy groceries n have meal with au dollar bt not shopping...
lolzzz......

3am...my habits= =
become worst n worst...
change....
i need more change to be a better human being~
to hav a better life..
better heart...
better feeling~
wadever should be better.....


沒有留言:

張貼留言