2013年8月6日 星期二

life in brisbane

好了好了~终于是要提起心肝,好好努力了·
LOL.....
九月墨尔本之旅取消了~改去十二月~
好忙的十二月~
暂定要游黄金海岸 tasmania n melbourne...half month used ...
lolzzzzz....enjoy trip after exam~~

told my dad my plan...
n he suppose like advise me not play too much...use too much money!
bt then he didnt= =
n juz said...u plan lor= =
lolzzz....tis make me feel bad somemore~~~

tis kind of edu style make me like feel guity by myself...
lolzzz....绝招= =
btw...i really like wanna internship or find some parttime job during dec...
gud luck to me= =
bt i wanna trip again in jan..so who willing to hire me= =

hmm..tmr going to work for a research job...
10 dollar for 1 hrs...
syok!hope everythings will going smooth~~`=)
then thurs another job bt maybe tiny electricity to my brain!
gosh...sound terrible..
hope tat wont pain= =
i need money...lolz...like 卖命要钱!= =
 eh...should be safe gua...hehe

hmmmm....enjoying my life in brisbane now=)

沒有留言:

張貼留言