2012年9月6日 星期四

=(

today before go for work...i edy feel like dunwan go for work...
duno hw to describe the feeling...
juz thousand of unwillingness~~~
n then received my manager call...
shoot 99 by her...cz of the low sales...
seriously no scolded by anyone after my graduate i think...
even i skul also x reli be scolded...

then nw work = =giv scolded ...the feeling ..haizz~~

den go work lo...
reli try hard to approach!
bt hor...reli x ngam my style la!!!==
earn money is hard....!=(
den hor the product gt ppl complained no so gud...
i duno hw to response to them also...= =
too bad...a promoter has  to be so fake...smile smile smile...
n juz response nicely even they complain the product n try drive sale also...

omg..totally x my style..
i cant make it!!
so stressed today...

bt those watson worker so gud la...chit chat with me..
n gt ask me tis tat!...erm..
maybe like the watson supervisor said..
watson like a big family...hahahah~==

 left 3 days more...hope i can stand for it..=(

today nite actually so happy~
tq adrian so cooperated for everythingss~~~

appreaciate the moment we all spent everytime..
even laugh n jokes ~bt i can totally forgot the stress for sales...

nw eveythings end...
n i start worrying bout tmr sales again= =

haiz...
they said every promoter also will giv scold if gt target sale...
maybe my experience is x so much..
n my face x so thick..
feeling so shame shooting by manager actually...
x reli noe hw to face it... =(

lucikly it is juz a parttime job...
i cant reli stand for tis kind job for a lifetime...==

no wonder  many ppl said hav to find a favourite job...
n marry a ppl u love..
so ur life will be wonderful...after work happily can c ur lover~
opss...i haven find any of them yet= =too bad...


aiksss..hav to sleep lu...
tmr...omg...god bless me!
my sales=(

so stressed....pimples pls dun come again!!!.............=(

nitez...i cant say TGIF!!!
juz looking forward to tis sun after 8....!
my freedom will back to me forever....

i swear i will find a job properly nexttime...

=(
my job path always x so gud ....for me...
maybe i hav to be trainned more!~~
gudnitezzz~~


沒有留言:

張貼留言