2012年2月25日 星期六

25.2.2012

i feel damn streesed today!!!!
financial streessss!!!
my bank acc vry less $$ nw~~~~~~~~~~~~
today use alot money bt nth is buy for my own!!!
i wan cry><

haizzzzzzzzzzz!!!

learning stresssssss!
poor english.!!!n i cant even spread wad i getting to say to my group member!!!
they cant even understand the point i m giving!!!!
vry annoing actuallyyyy~~~~~~~~~
arghhhh..........
y such a bad communication among us!!shit

n  in tis busy day!!!
f hotmail close my accc due to duno who the hell sending me junk virus mailll!!!!
arghhhhhhhhhhh~
n cant even solve tis stupid problem!!!
n i sign for a new mailll!~~~
tis is super duper inconvenient!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~!

arghhhhhhh~

n midterm juz around the corner!
wt hell m i doin here!!!
cant focus on study~~~

my brain empty~
ouch..........!

all i wan say today is !@#$%^&*

i hope i can bla out any rude word i can today!!!~

shit u,,,the world....!

1 則留言:

  1. practice make perfect
    speak more can improve your english 99 li !
    but is impossible to speak more lah ==
    that's all rude word u know ? ==
    dont fake fake lah

    回覆刪除